Drug Addiction Treatment in Colorado Springs
Professional Chemical Dependency Assessments/Evaluations:
- Straight forward confidential psychosocial assessments are conducted in a private setting between the individual and the qualified therapist.
- Will discuss the past and current alcohol and drug history, family dynamics, treatment history, health history, patterns of behavior, symptoms, and effects of substance use on life.
- The professional will use information collected to give the proper diagnosis for your condition and ensure the best treatment program.
Assessing Co-Occurring Disorders:
- Alcohol and drug use may be accompanied by or contribute to a physical or mental health disorder.
- Approximate 50% of those diagnosed with an addiction disorder also have a co-occurring mental illness.
- In addition to an alcohol/drug assessment, individuals may also be assessed for co-occurring disorders such as:
- Post-traumatic stress
- Staff is also proficient in questioning and identifying symptoms of physical issues such as:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
We accept D-11 and all services are low cost.
Recovery Unlimited offers low-cost court approved therapy and alcohol and drug assessments. Random/Observed urinalysis reported to courts, parole, and/or probation upon request.
Call 719-358-7338 for a professional, exact, clinical assessment/evaluation.